(NAPSA)-You can keep your vehicle on the road to safety even on rough roads and in cold, wet weather if you heed a few hints:
First, Prevent Problems
- To help you see your way clear to safer driving, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles’ (FCA) Mopar brand offers a heated windshield washer solvent kit that helps eliminate visual distractions such as ice, snow and frost. It activates shortly after vehicle start-up and includes all applicable wiring and equipment.
- Always enjoy a warm and warmed-up car. A fully integrated, OEM-tested Remote Start system from Mopar will start your car from as far away as 300 feet with just the push of a button.
- All-Weather Slush Mats feature molded, deep ribs to protect your car’s carpet and keep it clean, safe and dry by trapping and holding water, snow and mud.
- Don’t let your skis and snowboards fall. Rack them securely on the Mopar Ski and Snowboard Rack. It even has an oversized push button for easy opening with your gloves on.
- Be sure your tires are in good shape and right for the roads you travel on. Fortunately, you can find hundreds of tires at competitive prices at FCA dealerships.
Next, Protect Your Finances If Problems Do Occur
Making that easier are Mopar Vehicle Protection (MVP) Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Plans, which offer extra coverage in the event of pothole, curb and other road hazard damage.
Available exclusively through FCA dealerships, you can cover tires and wheels for as many as seven years. You get full repair or replacement costs, including the cost of mounting, balancing and stems-up to $1,500 a year for all four tires and wheels, even aftermarket wheels.
The plan even provides $100 “Sign-And-Go” towing and roadside assistance, all with a $0 deductible per repair visit.
A Customer Convenience Package provides additional coverage, including:
- $35 First Day Rental (or taxi reimbursement)
- $35 a Day Car Rental Allowance (or taxi reimbursement)
- $1,000 Trip Interruption Coverage.
Mopar is a simple contraction of the words “motor” and “parts,” and is the source for genuine parts and accessories for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles brands. Mopar parts are engineered by the same teams that create factory-authorized vehicle specifications for FCA vehicles.
For further facts, see www.mopar.com.