Amid wedding season, marital relationship expert Dr. Jacqueline Del Rosario available to discuss methods that foster strong and enduring unions; Expert offers tips for maximizing marital interaction, getting a troubled marriage back on track, managing out-of-bounds in laws, and other ‘spousal survival’ subjects
MIAMI, FL – Marriages fall by the wayside every day because couples lack the fortitude to withstand inevitable marital conflict and seasonal maturation. Even the first few so-called “honeymoon years” can be more like “boot camp” fraught with anxiety, tension and battles as two independent lives attempt to merge into one harmonious alliance. This is among the reasons nearly one-third of all marriages fail within the first 5 years, and between one-half and two-thirds end in divorce, according to published reports.
“The consequences of separation and divorce can be severe, including increased rates of psychopathology, physical illness, suicide, homicide, violence, and mortality from disease,” notes nationally regarded Certified Marriage Counselor and family strengthening expert Dr. Jacqueline Del Rosario. “Given the greater risk for mental and physical health problems proven among separated and divorced individuals, identifying factors that help marriages survive, and thrive, has important, even life-and-death implications.”
With wedding season now underway, Dr. Del Rosario, CEO of Recapturing the Vision International – an organization promoting healthy marriages, is available to discuss these and all other wedded relationship topics:
– How to know you’ve found the right “marriage mate”
– Is pre-marital counseling worthwhile?
– Guidelines for maximizing marital interaction
– Identifying and working through non-negotiable, make-or-break issues with your spouse
– How to align each partner’s expectations
– How to successfully divide and conquer: identifying roles and negotiating chores in day-to-day life
– Managing out-of-bounds in laws – how to keep the peace and your integrity. Is it ever OK to sever ties?
– Family meddling – Establishing rules for family influence on your marriage
– Strategies for couples dealing with financial strain
– How to ensure problems at home don’t adversely impact professional endeavors
– Putting out fires: three tips to getting your marriage back on track
– Emotional cheating – warning signs and how to recover
– Preventing infidelity – how to stop affairs before they start
– Rebuilding trust in your relationship after an affair
– Clear signs indicating it’s time for marriage counseling
– What makes a good marriage counselor, and how to find one that’s right for you
– Is divorce ever an acceptable outcome?
“America’s Marriage Coach” Jacqueline Del Rosario, M.Ed is President and CEO of Recapturing the Vision International, an organization dedicated to promoting healthy marriages and family strengthening. A certified marriage counselor, published author, and media personality, Mrs. Del Rosario is an expert on “what it takes” to make relationships work. Her cutting-edge marriage coaching series, Marriage Solutions and The Marital Constitution™, help couples work through problems and find healthy solutions in support of her vision to break generational cycles of dependency that have crippled so many families.
Dr. Del Rosario also serves as the official marriage coach for Executive 50 (www.nationalexec.org), a 501(c)3 non-profit organization focused on Executive Leadership Development. Based on the belief of Dr. Eric Walton, CEO of Executive 50, that professional development and success starts at home, Dr. Del Rosario has been engaged to help the organization’s mid to high-level corporate executive membership base foster healthy and stable marriages and, in kind, maximize quality and productivity at work.
A former educator and tireless champion for America’s children, Dr. Del Rosario is constantly breaking new ground as the author of youth-centered curricula and workbooks and the producer of positive teen-centered media. She also serves as a motivational speaker both nationally and internationally.
Dr. Del Rosario has earned numerous awards and accolades, including 2003 Humanitarian of the Year from the National Abstinence Clearinghouse, and a state-designated “Vessels of Honor Day” in recognition of her stellar work around teen pregnancy prevention. In 2004 Ms Del Rosario was nominated to the President’s Advisory board on HIV/AIDS, and has received special recognition from former Florida Governor Jeb Bush. For her accomplishments Dr. Del Rosario has also received the Key to the City of both Opa Locka and Miami-Dade County, Florida.
A formidable voice in family strengthening and community building, Dr. Del Rosario continues to work tirelessly to pave the way for social reform, a new mindset and – most importantly – lighting the path towards an enriched life. Dr. Del Rosario resides in Miami with her husband of 20 years and their two sons.
Learn more online at www.doctordelrosario.com.